Hardscape Installation for Drainage and Erosion Control
Hoffman’s Landscape Provides Hardscape Installation for Drainage and Retaining Walls in Woodinville, Bothell, Kirkland, Redmond 98052, Kenmore, and surrounding areas.
The Pacific Northwest’s rainy winter and spring can wreak havoc on your landscape and compromise your structure. We have the technical expertise to work with the features of your landscape by adding landscape hardscapes that maximize your space and protect your home. With a hardscape installation you can add beauty to your landscape and solve any potential issues.
Hardscape installations and renovations include:
- Creating of a dry-creek for winter water mitigation
- Installing a French drain for water movement away from your structures
- Installing trees and plants to absorb excess moisture in your landscape
- Retaining walls to prevent your slope from sliding
- Including features like stairs and lighting to increase curb appeal
- Terraced garden beds to maximize the planting space on your slope
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Firepits
Our company uses a variety of materials:
- Natural River Rock
- Larger Landscape Rock
- Brick Pavers
- Concrete Pavers
Hoffman’s Landscape always pay attention to the unique drainage challenges of your site, so that your landscape protects your home.
Contact our hardscape installation team to begin your hardscaping project!
Other Services Our Hardscape Landscape Company Provides
Hoffman Landscape also provides regular landscape maintenance, hardscapes installation, drainage work and builds quality fences. Please let us know if you’d like a bid for any of these services as well.