Hardscaping for Drainage and Erosion Control
Drainage correction and Retaining Walls in Bothell, Kirkland, Kenmore, Woodinville and surrounding areas.
The Pacific Northwest’s rainy winter and spring can wreak havoc on your landscape and compromise your structure. We have the technical expertise to work with the features of your landscape by adding hardscapes that maximize your space and protect your home. With a hardscape installation you can add beauty to your landscape and solve any potential issues.
Hardscape renovations include:
- Creating of a dry-creek for winter water mitigation
- Installing a French drain for water movement away from your structures
- Installing trees and plants to absorb excess moisture in your landscape
- Retaining walls to prevent your slope from sliding
- Including features like stairs and lighting to increase curb appeal
- Terraced garden beds to maximize the planting space on your slope
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Firepits
We partner with local companies like Trendset and Mutual Materials, when sourcing our construction materials. We pass the local supplier savings on to our customers.
We use a variety of materials:
- Natural River Rock
- Larger Landscape Rock
- Brick Pavers
- Concrete Pavers
We always pay attention to the unique drainage challenges of your site, so that your landscape protects your home.
Contact us to begin your hardscaping project!
Call or text us today at 206-940-9993 or send us an email at email@example.com. We’d be happy to discuss the landscaping and drainage needs of your property and provide a bid for services.
Hoffman Landscape also provides regular landscape maintenance, hardscapes installation, drainage work and builds quality fences. Please let us know if you’d like a bid for any of these services as well.