Let Hoffman’s Landscape maintain your landscape in Bothell, Kirkland, Woodinville and surrounding areas.
We specialize in making sure your garden is as beautiful as your home. We offer a wide range of affordable services, all performed on time and to the highest quality standards. Our staff is highly trained and skilled in landscape and garden maintenance.
Regular visits to your property helps protect the value of your home. Our maintenance teams are skilled at prioritizing what your specific landscape needs and performing services at the right time of year. Regular landscape maintenance services prevent weeds, promote blooms and healthy plants, and maintain a lawn free of moss and weeds. Landscaping is an investment in your property and setting up a maintenance schedule saves you money and time in the long run.
We also offer one time landscape renovations or yard clean ups if you are hosting an event or putting your home on the market.
We offer many tiers of services to fit your budget. Monthly, quarterly, or annual programs are available. We highly recommend bi-weekly (every other week) service so that nothing in your landscape has gone too long in between services.
Contact us by calling (206) 940-9993 to set up your landscape maintenance plan.
- Lawn maintenance (fertilizing, mowing, line trimming and edging)
- Shrub pruning and plant care (pruning, fertilizing, and shaping)
- Mulching and weed control
- Irrigation system monitoring (installation, annual maintenance and ongoing repairs as needed)
- Tree care (Pruning for safety and aesthetics, fertilizing and leaf removal)
- Seasonal clean ups (Fall leaf removal or Spring clean up)
- Garden Renovation (privacy screening between neighbors)
We will work with you to create the landscape maintenance plan that works best for the functions of your landscape and fits your budget. We accept credit card payments and paypal. Give us a call today to set up your service plan.
Call or text us today at 206-940-9993 or send us an email using the button below. We’d be happy to discuss the needs of your property and provide a bid for services and set up a regular maintenance schedule or landscape design consultation.